How To Reach us

To Schedule an appointment, or for account and billing questions, please call (806)765-2611

To Register as a patient with CHCL, Please Provide the following:

1) Insurance Card (Private, Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, Blue Card, etc.)
2) Proof of Address (current month’s utility bill)
3) Most current Check Stubs (one month’s worth)
4) Social Security Numbers for anyone living in the household.
It is the responsibility of the patient to inform us of any income changes in order to maximize their discount.

Financial Services

Assistance is provided based on the Federal Proverty Level Guidelines, family size and income. Programs require a co-pay that must be paid at time of receiving services. If patients do not qualify for these programs they may be placed on a sliding-scale discount that will also require a minimum co-pay at the time of receiving services. To register for services, the patient must bring: proof of income, proof of address and social security cards for any dependents living in the house. Assistance is renewed on an annual basis.

Additional Patient Services

Our downtown clinic, located at 1318 Broadway offers:
DSHS workers to help CHCL patients process any Medicaid, CHIP, or TANF applications. Additionally, you will find: Neighborhood House, United Coalition Pharmacy and Drug Assistance Program

Public Notice

If you have any concerns about patient care and/or safety in the organization, you may contact the organization’s administrators at (806) 765-2611.  If your concern cannot be resolved at this level, you are encouraged to contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concerns or register complaints by either calling 1/800-994-6610 or e-mailing .

Aviso Público

Si usted tiene alguna preocupación sobre su cuidado médico y/o seguridad en la organización, puede ponerse en contacto con los administradores de la organización en (806) 765-2611. Si su preocupación no puede ser resuelta en este nivel, usted es animado a ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Calidad de la Comisión Conjunta para reportar preocupaciones o quejas.  Puede llamar al 1/800-994-6610 o comunicarse por correo electrónico a .